Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, May 21, 2012

VJ's Dream Tea

Today I am going to share with you one of my personal tea recipes that I use to help with sleep and enhance dreams. Did you know that dreaming is essential to your body's function? Yes, it is mandatory for your body to dream, it's like a recycling process. Anyways, take note, that if you are NOT experienced in obtaining fresh herbs for brews, you can get the ingredients you need at a local health food store. I am creating a page for obtaining, drying and storing your very own herbs. Now, on to the tea!


What You Will Need


2 Parts Rose Petals


1 Part Mugwort

 
1 Part Peppermint

 
1 Cinnamon Stick



 
INSTRUCTIONS

1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. When water is about to explode out of your pot, turn the heat down to medium

2. Put the specified herbs into the pot and let ingredients boil/steep for 20 minutes

3. Strain the pot of herbs into a preferred beverage server when the brew has cooled

4. Serve warm. If you like, add 1 Teaspoon of honey to each cup for a little sweetness


Please take note that this brew is strong. Do not drink until ready for bed. Please! If this is your first time having VJ's Dream Tea, you may want to consider not having plans in the morning. I came up with this recipe to help me get the sleep my body needed to catch up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment